Monday, September 21, 2009

*blows smoke off the dremel*

I think I better let this thing cool down some, it was getting too hot to hold!

how are things going my pretties?
good for anyone wanting white legs!

bad for anyone waiting for cream/NS skin legs, sorry you guys, my NS attempts this time around have not been good! I'm ordering more cream resin, and I'll be trying again, they failed that hard

I don't know if the resin I got this last time wasn't good, or what the heck happened, but I could not get anything out of those molds even close to NS, and I used up the whole darn bottle on those failures, ugh!

the white resin is my friend *pets it*

1 comment:

Sonia said...

I think white resin looks best :)
wish I could afford them legs... I want a unicorn girl and I almost want to try and make my own (which will suck i know)

I have to say they are very beautiful.