Thursday, March 18, 2010

Scrap dolls are my favorites!




I had a little scrap cast face on my desk, and I though to perhaps carve down the mouth and resculpt it

unable to resist a little fun, I first took the bottom lip and carved two huge buck-teeth into it...

what happened then was I found myself staring at a Character! and once a face has Character, they become part of the family, much like my darling Pi, they just seem to demand to be kept and loved

the little face reminded me of Reginald Theophilus III (Otherwise known as The Mad Hatter) from Bri-Chan and Lily-Fox's AMAZING artwork on deviantArt

bri-chan.deviantart.com/

lily-fox.deviantart.com/

I couldn't resist, I drilled a body for him, freckled him, gave him blue eyes and now have a Young Hatter living on my desk

No comments: